Book Car Parking
Arrivals & Departures
From Airline Flight Scheduled Status MANCHESTERBE372 ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2 Flybe BE372 09:40 ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2 GUERNSEY / JERSEYBE300 landed 10:10 Flybe BE300 09:55 landed 10:10 PARIS CDGBE3502 landed 10:04 Flybe BE3502 10:15 landed 10:04 AMSTERDAMBE1532 expected 12:47 Flybe BE1532 12:25 expected 12:47 EDINBURGHBE211 ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2 Flybe BE211 13:05 ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2 JERSEY / GUERNSEYBE310 Flybe BE310 17:15 MANCHESTERBE376 Flybe BE376 18:00 PARIS CDGBE3506 Flybe BE3506 18:25 LONDON CITYBE1308 ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2 Flybe BE1308 18:35 ARRIVALS 2 in Car Park 2 ALICANTEFR2796 Ryanair FR2796 18:35 TENERIFE SouthTOM6243 TUI TOM6243 20:35 NEWCASTLEBE708 Flybe BE708 21:05 MANCHESTERBE378 Flybe BE378 21:45 To Airline Flight Scheduled Status MALTAFR8271 Ryanair FR8271 09:55 TENERIFE SouthTOM6242 TUI TOM6242 11:15 AMSTERDAMBE1533 Flybe BE1533 13:15 EDINBURGHBE210 Flybe BE210 13:35 JERSEY / GUERNSEYBE310 Flybe BE310 14:35 PARIS CDGBE3505 Flybe BE3505 14:40 MANCHESTERBE375 Flybe BE375 15:05 NEWCASTLEBE707 Flybe BE707 18:00 MANCHESTERBE377 Flybe BE377 18:30 ALICANTEFR2797 Check-In Open From 1700 Ryanair FR2797 19:00 Check-In Open From 1700
Book Executive Lounge
Book Fast Track Security
Book Flights & Holidays
Arrivals Status Information
The Expected Arrival status is usually sent by the ‘originating station’ (departure airport) and automatically posted. Exeter Airport cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or loss due to information inaccuracies.
- Expected – Arrival time shown when the aircraft has departed the originating station.
- Estimated – Arrival time shown when there is a delay or change to the schedule.
- Delayed – No time shown when awaiting an estimated time.
- Diverted – Passengers will be transported by road from the airport shown.
- Landed – The time when the aircraft is on stand and passengers are about to disembark.
Drop-off & Pick-up Procedures
- Drop-off and pick-up bays are located in Car Park 1 opposite the Terminal – £1 for up to 30 minutes
- A free 10 minute drop-off or pick-up period in Car Park 4 is offered and passengers may use the on-demand complimentary shuttle bus service
- Persons with reduced mobility may request a free period in Car Park 1 by using the barrier intercom
- Taxi drivers may apply for a Car Park 1 frequent user discount card at the Customer Service Office (Car Park 2)
- Also see Car Parking
Special Assistance (Disability Parking)
Blue Badge holders may use the Car Park 2 disability parking bays close to the terminal. The reduced rate for Car Park 2 is displayed in the options after completing the booking form. Use the ‘call’ button (Passenger Assistance Point) at the Car Park 2 entry barrier to be allocated a parking bay and request assistance if required. If the driver’s Blue Badge is required at the destination, a copy should be displayed in the vehicle or presented at the Car Park Customer Service Office before leaving the car park. Persons with Reduced Mobility (PRM) who are not Blue Badge holders, may be advised to use Car Park 3 parking bays adjacent to the car park shuttle bus shelters. The car park shuttle bus will transfer passengers to/from the terminal.
A free period for drop-off or pick-up is permitted in Car Park 1 for Blue Badge holders. Use the ‘call’ button (Passenger Assistance Point) at the entry barrier and display Blue Badge to request a free period and assistance if required. Use the ‘call’ button at the exit barrier to notify staff that you wish to exit the car park. Passengers booked into a Long Stay car park may use Car Park 1 for the unloading/loading of baggage free of charge. The request for a free period should be made by using the ‘call’ button. If the driver is unable to use the call button the Car Park Customer Service staff (Car Park 2) will assist: 07896 168 326 Also see Car Parking
Approved car hire operators with offices at the airport
avis.co.uk/flybe 7 days for the price of 5* We know how important your trip is and we want you to make the most of it. Now you can; keep the car for 7 days, pay for 5. Now available at Exeter and across hundreds of destinations in the UK and Europe. *Offer is subject to availability at participating locations. Standard Avis booking and rental terms and conditions apply. For full details, see website.
budget.co.uk/flybe Pay now, save big Book with Budget and enjoy a top notch rental car without the premium price tag. Plus you can get 20% off all our cars right now – all you have to do to reserve yours is book and pay online in advance. Wherever you’re going, we’ve got great cars that are just right for your trip and your budget. *Offer subject to availability. Standard Budget booking and rental terms and conditions apply. For full terms and conditions, please see website.
europcar.co.uk Whether you are visiting the UK, travelling to see family, or planning a staycation, Europcar’s range of UK car hire deals provide you with all the flexibility you need. Choose from our range of cars and airport deals, for daily, weekly or monthly hire including one-way car hire offers, to enjoy the West country and the United Kingdom at your leisure. 01392 602 821
hertz.co.uk/rentacar Fast. Easy. Rewarding. If your car hire has to be all three, come to Hertz. With Hertz, you can rent for a day, weekend, week or longer from Exeter International Airport. You can rent one-way, too. We also have a wide range of cars too: Small, medium, large, fun, family, luxury or fuel-efficient – and all at competitive prices. Plus, if you join Hertz Gold Plus Rewards for free. You’ll wave goodbye to queues at the car hire desk; say hello to lots of special member-only deals; and get introduced to reward rental days. 01392 363 666
Service 56 (56A 56B) operated by Stagecoach
Exeter St. Davids Station – Bus Station – Airport – Exmouth Limited route on Sundays and Bank Holidays
Timetable Bus Arrival Times Text (SMS) dvndtpgp to 84268 for arrival times for next 3 buses.
Red Arrows / Historic Aircraft Visits
From time to time Exeter Airport hosts the RAF Red Arrows display team, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and other aircraft of interest. When the airport has confirmation of movements the approximate times are posted below (subject to change):
- 31 May 2019 – Strike Master – Arrive (time TBA)
- 31 May 2019 – Blades x4 – Arrive (time TBA)
- 31 May 2019 – Chinook Display team – Arrive (16:30)
- 01 June 2019 – RAF Red Arrows – Arrive (time TBA)
- 02 June 2019 – RAF Red Arrows – Depart Exeter (time TBA)
- 01 June 2019 – BBMF Spitfire, Hurricane, Dakota – Arrive (after display Torbay approx 15:00)
- 02 June 2019 – BBMF Spitfire, Hurricane, Dakota – Depart (12:50 display Torbay then to Conningsby)
- 02 June 2019 – Strike Master – Depart (time TBA)
- 02 June 2019 – Blades x4 – Depart (time TBA)
- 02 June 2019 – Chinook Display team – Depart (time TBA)
Parking for viewing is only permitted in Car Park P4 Special discounted rate: £2.00 for up to 4 hours Credit and Debit card payments: Use card at Car Park P4 barrier on exit Cash payments: Make payment at Car Park P2 office before using Car Park P4 for viewing